glitch knitting resources +

  • waytoomanymes
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
        • Zack Santoro
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013

            Please include descriptive text in the body of your e-mail when you forward a link.  E-mails that contain only links are notorious for being malicious links from a hacked e-mail account.  If you don’t include descriptive text that shows you meant to send this link, I would bet a fair percentage of us are NOT going to take the chance & click on it.

            From: kminternals@yahoogroups.com [mailto:kminternals@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of sandrina@rcn.

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 10, 2013
              I'm looking into it.

              -- John (moderator)