Seminar in Raleigh, NC, USA in September

  • rita27612
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2013
      Hi Knitters,

      Hurry, hurry, hurry. Today is the last day of the best bargain price for the
      CMKG seminar in Raleigh, NC on September 20 and 21.

      May 31 the price is $100. After that it costs $130 for the 2 day seminar.

      See Diana Berns, Cindy Schmatz, and the very famous Kathryn Doubrley!! You all
      know Kathryn from the various chat lists and from her website
      theanswerlady.com She has lots of up to date patterns (remember my red dressy
      sweater, the Merry-go-round one? That was her pattern.) She is now
      experimenting with rubber stamping on sweater knits, and it looks great too!
      Every time I see Katheryn she is full of ideas, which turn out to be lots of
      fun and I can do them too.

      Diana Berns has been machine knitting for a long while. My green sweater, Best
      of Show in 2012 NC State Fair, was done with her pattern. She designs wearable
      clothes, even in my size.

      Cindy seems to be specializing in the beginner level of Machine Knitting for
      this seminar. Great for new knitters and those who need a refresher!

      See potential classes in the files of the Carolinas Machine Knitting Guild at
      yahoo groups.

      Click here to sign up for the seminar:

      http://www.carolinasmkg.com/Events/CMKGseminar.html

      for direct access to the sign up page. Then click the Paypal button and note
      your name and contact info in the Paypal box for special directions.

      It's easy. It's quick. You'll love the seminar!!!

      Rita in Raleigh
      PS. Checks by snail mail are okay too!

      machine-knitting-in-raleigh.blogspot.com
      Carolinas Machine Knitters Guild
      Triangle Machine Knitters