Re: [kminternals] london hackspace link

  • Davi Post
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 9:57 AM
      I think this would be a more relevant link for the London space:
      Equipment/Knitting Machine - London Hackspace

      --Davi

      On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:56 AM, <sandrina@...> wrote:
      my apologies, I see links are live in post, but the link for the london space is actually
      <http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/London_Hackspace>

    • waytoomanymes
      Message 2 of 3 , May 8 3:40 AM
        thank you Davi for posting the correct link to the km; I realized the problem only after posting and yahoo does not allow edits once the post is sent. Sandy