london hackspace link

  • waytoomanymes
    Message 1 of 3 , May 7 6:56 AM
      my apologies, I see links are live in post, but the link for the london space is actually
      <http://wiki.london.hackspace.org.uk/view/London_Hackspace>
    • Davi Post
      Message 2 of 3 , May 7 9:57 AM
        I think this would be a more relevant link for the London space:
        Equipment/Knitting Machine - London Hackspace

        --Davi

        Message 3 of 3 , May 8 3:40 AM
          thank you Davi for posting the correct link to the km; I realized the problem only after posting and yahoo does not allow edits once the post is sent. Sandy