Re: KH910 Electronics Faulty

  • rosy.goat
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 11, 2013
      I was told that by a knitting shop owner of over 30 years, that the 910 was really flaky when it first came out. The first generation boards were known to malfunction, quite often. And since there was no way to tell (or at least easily) which board a 910 has in it, he quit reselling them. This is just a fyi, as at this point, I'm not ready to delve into my electronic machine and open it up.

      rosy