Re: [kminternals] Brother Super Cartridge

  • rita27612
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 5, 2013
      Hi Ilia,
      I liked the link you provided for cables. I do not know if they ship to the USA, but the prices I saw seem comparable to those from dknits.

      I liked the cards for embroidery machines too.

      By the way, dknits (distinctive knits)is in Indiana in the USA.

      Yes, it is hard to write in a language not your basic one. I am impressed with the communication skills of those of you from non-English speaking countries. That is a skill beyond me. I can sort of eavesdrop (overhear conversations) in Spanish, but as I told a table-mate on a ship, all I could understand when he was talking to his wife in German was that they were talking about the potatoes. (That was the only word I recognized and that was only because we had potatoes on our plates <G>)

      Rita in Raleigh, NC, USA