Re: Silver Reed 840

  • D
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
      Find a used EC-1. They run about $200-350. If you have a charting device, or don't like them, then you won't need DAK. The EC-1 uses mylar graphs to enter patterns. I think that there is also a silverknit device that replaces the EC-1 and PE-1 and allows you to work from your computer. I have no experience with it, however.

      Debby
      Syracuse