Re: Interfacing to more than just the 930

  • Sally
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 24, 2012
      I've been doing more testing with the code that Kevin edited, and we are pretty happy that the edited code is stable with various different sizes of pattern. Therefore, I have created what I hope is an appropriate branch in the github called 'Brother950i' and pushed up the edited files. I hope that I have followed the correct procedure.

      There are been a couple of people chatting on Ravelry about using the 965 and 970, so I thought that if the 950i code is shared alongside the 930 code then it may encourage others can try with different machines. We have my 950i to play with, but only occasional access to a 970.

      Sally