Silver Reed 840

  • rosy.goat
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2012
      Does any one have any experience with a SR 840? Currently, you have to have it connected to DAK in order to get a pattern out of it. I'd like to be able to bypass DAK, if possible.

      rosy
    • D
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2012
        Find a used EC-1. They run about $200-350. If you have a charting device, or don't like them, then you won't need DAK. The EC-1 uses mylar graphs to enter patterns. I think that there is also a silverknit device that replaces the EC-1 and PE-1 and allows you to work from your computer. I have no experience with it, however.

        Debby
        Syracuse