Re: About to splice!!!

  • Adele
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 29 4:20 AM
      Hi Davi,

      Yes I already programmed the cable to invert the TXD and the RXD signals, no small feat for me, but if it doesn't work, at least I can say I did that. :) I really can't believe I am even attempting this, but the idea of being able to knit a picture of my dog on a blanket is too appealing. I will definitely let you know how it works, and if I can help with any further development let me know, but you will have to hold my hand an walk me through.

      Thanks so much,
      Adele