Re: Regarding the recent spam message

  • Adele
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2012
      Recently there has been a surge in spam among the Yahoo knitting groups. Not all the knitting groups, but quite a few. My own yahoo email was hacked, I had to change my password twice and even though I never opened any of the spam messages, someone from the Virgin Islands got in my email account. Very unsettling. It doesn't seem to have hit my other Yahoo groups,(sewing, embroidering) just some of the knitting ones.

      Adele