compatability

  • CobiCreations
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
      I forgot to mention.... the higher up models such as 940-970 are supposed to be able to read the lower model's patterns, but if saved in a 970 format for instance, then it cannot be read by the KH machines under it, ie; 930 etc. This is when using the FB100 series. Is that the same in what you are doing Steve and Kevin? Blessings, Cobi
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 20, 2012
        Cobi, this is the sort of information gem that could really help a lot. I didn't know this.

        Thanks

        Steve