trying to learn and "digest"what I am reading

  • CobiCreations
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012
      Hi, I can feel the excitement in the posts, so I AM trying to grasp what is "happening", but the computer language eludes me.....

      Like Pegi though, I am that does not like floats, so DBJ is an answer when using fair isle patterns. Also someone in another group a long time back said she uses her PPD together with her laptop, something about turning the lap top into a faux TV, but she had a TV device on her computer. I bought the wrong one, so kind of gave up. My TV that is supposed to work with it is in another room,(sewing) and the newer model is in the knitting room, so I have not even used the PPD

      Also the CB1 unit to the KH970, after comparing notes with another gal with one, will not respond to the commands as hers does, especially in regards to the use of cables either DAK or the FB100 series, so there is an issue. I am the "repair person" at home, either I do it or find someone who can. That goes for home repairs,the basic stuff. My hubby is not of the mind to delve into what he considers "not in his knowledge base", where in my ming whatever I can save by doing it myself, can possibly be used f more supplies....He helps with what he can when I am in the midst of repairing something and need a hand though... This is NOT a complaint, he is my best friend, and supports me in my "doings" whatever they may be, knitting, sewing, embroidery, and I did try to bribe him to learn the machines.....but alas I cannot spend time chasing a small white ball with a skinny stick! That was my deal, I will play golf with you if you will knit with me.... smile, he has said "it looks way too complicated! I hand and machine knit....

      I will keep following along, and maybe it will somehow sink in???? I use XP, though I have a windows 7 that my sewing and knitting programs aren't supposed to like. Blessings, Cobi