Re: Progress deciphering the data format

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 16, 2012
      Davi,

      This is great news. I'd like to get this into the documentation -
      could you send me a diff to my document, or better yet send a pull
      request for the adafruit git repo with the changes?

      This information is also what I needed to do more work on a new python
      class I'm working on to encapsulate knitting data, whenever I have
      time to get back to that . . .

      Steve
    • Davi Post
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 22, 2012
        Steve, feel free to use my info to revise your documentation. I'm busy working on the software, and hope to have more discoveries to contribute in coming weeks. If you publish an update on it, I'll let you know if I find inaccuracies.

        I think many of the memory locations are temporary storage for the firmware, and while they may be interesting and potentially useful, are not needed to load pattern data. I hope to learn which are the critical ones for other functions and models.

        --Davi

        On Mon, Apr 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM, Steve Conklin <steve@...> wrote:
        Davi,

        This is great news. I'd like to get this into the documentation -
        could you send me a diff to my document, or better yet send a pull
        request for the adafruit git repo with the changes?

        This information is also what I needed to do more work on a new python
        class I'm working on to encapsulate knitting data, whenever I have
        time to get back to that . . .

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to: