Inside Bit Knitter

  • D
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2011
      New here... I have a slew of knitting machines that I have refurbished or will refurbish when I can make room. Passaps are my favorites. I'm hoping that somebody will someday find a way to communicate directly from a computer (hopefully a Mac) to the front carriage without that clunky console. Maybe I'm hoping for too much.

      The only thing I have to offer is a photo album of the interior of a Bit Knitter made to work between the Passap e6000 knitting machine and and Amiga.

      Here's a link to the album:
      https://picasaweb.google.com/DebbySh/BitKnitterDetails?feat=directlink

      Debby