Re: PC to Knitting Machine Cable...

  • Becky Stern
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
      The cable should be the same for the KH965i. Your best bet if you've
      never soldered electronics before is to find a friend who does to help
      you out. My cable works great with my 930e!

      Cheers,

      Becky Stern
      Sternlab.org
    • onimuoyinbo
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
        Thanks Becky. I found a friend who is willing to make me one for a fee. can't wait to get it now and go wild.

        Cheers!