PC to Knitting Machine Cable...

  • onimuoyinbo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
      Hello All and thank you for accepting me into this group.

      Please can you advise if the cable hacking technique will work on brother KH965i. Has anyone out there tried it? Also, is there a way to get the cable to work without having to fuse it together. I really do not understand the fusing part.

      Thanks much.
    • Becky Stern
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2011
        The cable should be the same for the KH965i. Your best bet if you've
        never soldered electronics before is to find a friend who does to help
        you out. My cable works great with my 930e!

        Cheers,

        Becky Stern
        Sternlab.org
      • onimuoyinbo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2011
          Thanks Becky. I found a friend who is willing to make me one for a fee. can't wait to get it now and go wild.

          Cheers!