Re: [kminternals] Progress on Brother file format

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 28, 2009
      On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Steve Conklin<steve@...> wrote:
      > I have made very good progress on the brother knitting machine file format. There is a link to the information from this page:
      >
      > http://www.antitronics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Electroknit_Technical_Information

      Great stuff Steve. Thanks for the credit you made to me in the
      documentation, though it definitely looks like you've gone way beyond
      anything I got into.

      Later,

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2009
        On 07/28/2009 06:20 PM, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

        > On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 4:05 PM, Steve Conklin<steve@...
        > <mailto:steve%40conklinhouse.com>> wrote:
        >> I have made very good progress on the brother knitting machine file
        > format. There is a link to the information from this page:
        >>

        > http://www.antitronics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Electroknit_Technical_Information
        > <http://www.antitronics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Electroknit_Technical_Information>
        >
        > Great stuff Steve. Thanks for the credit you made to me in the
        > documentation, though it definitely looks like you've gone way beyond
        > anything I got into.

        Open source means standing on other people's shoulders, you're welcome.

        I realized today that I had left out the bit mask definitions for which
        variations are selected - so there's a slight modified new version of the
        document on the wiki. It's the same byte in which the M switch status is
        kept.