Re: cables

  • i4getmyid
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 21 11:30 AM
      I thought that Stitch Painter exported to dak, s90, and creation 6
      already?

      So, if a person owns just stitch painter, all they need is the cable to
      send their design to the machine?
      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 21 2:11 PM

        Yes, check out the slideshows at:

        http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/fb100read/fb100read.htm

        http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/fb100write/fb100write.htm

        http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/addstc/addstc.htm

        http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/addpat/addpat.htm

        Regards,

        Ed

        DesignaKnit USB cables & Cartridges

        Be sure to check out the BL7USB Cable for the Brother Disk Drive

        http://home.comcast.net/~kidoodles/

        I thought that Stitch Painter exported to dak, s90, and creation 6
        already?

        So, if a person owns just stitch painter, all they need is the cable to
        send their design to the machine?

         MSGTAG has notified the sender that this message has been read.
      • Diane Beem
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 23 11:51 AM

          If I have a BL5USB cable, then, does it convert formats?