RE: [kminternals] Re: cables

    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 20, 2008

      The cables now support the Stitch Painter format along with .pat, .bpt, .cst, cut, pcx, stc, sbr, and PC10 .dat files.  The cable/software will automatically convert them to Bother format and you can then extract them as .pat files for use with DAK.

      Regards,

      Sandy

      DesignaKnit USB cables & Cartridges

      Be sure to check out the BL7USB Cable for the Brother Disk Drive

      http://home.comcast.net/~kidoodles/

      Message 2 of 20 , Sep 21, 2008
        I thought that Stitch Painter exported to dak, s90, and creation 6
        already?

        So, if a person owns just stitch painter, all they need is the cable to
        send their design to the machine?
        Message 3 of 20 , Sep 21, 2008

          Yes, check out the slideshows at:

          http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/fb100read/fb100read.htm

          http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/fb100write/fb100write.htm

          http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/addstc/addstc.htm

          http://www.pes2card.com/download/usblinks/show/addpat/addpat.htm

          Regards,

          Ed

          Message 4 of 20 , Sep 23, 2008

            If I have a BL5USB cable, then, does it convert formats?