ebay deal on DAK

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2004
      http://tinyurl.com/5gphn and here is the description. Mike

      You are bidding on a brand new CD version of DesignaKnit Version 7,
      Professional edition. This is the premier software for machine
      knitters and is particularly useful if you own one or more electronic
      knitting machines. It sells for over $500. I will include a letter
      of transfer of ownership to the winner of this auction. You will
      need it if there is ever a new release of this software. The
      copyright holders are very particular about this. But, let me tell
      you a little about what this software will do for you.

      First of all, it is garment-designing software. You can input your
      own measurements or use a standardized set of measurements embedded
      in the software. Then you can change the garment in any way you
      desire. Change the neckline, sleeve type, sleeve length and more!

      Secondly, you can design the stitch type or combination of stitch
      types you want to use in knitting your garment. You can do this all
      on screen and then see a representation of your garment, which you
      can, of course, change if it isn't to your liking.

      The most powerful part of the program comes into use when you hook
      your computer up to your electronic knitting machine with specialized
      cables available from Knitcraft, Inc., in Independence, MO (or from
      one of its network of distributors). Once connected to your knitting
      machine, the program will knit interactively with your machine. You
      can follow the progress of your knitting on your computer screen,
      while the computer signals your machine to knit exactly what you have
      designed for it. This is very powerful software and there is nothing
      else like it on the market.

      Shipping will be a flat rate of $7 to any of the contiguous United
      States. If you are outside of the US, I will ship for an additional
      charge. I accept payment through Paypal or via money order or
      cashier's check. I do not accept credit cards through Paypal even
      though in this listing, it will appear as though I do.

      If you have any questions, email them to me and I'll answer as best I
      can. Happy bidding!