Brother KH-910

  • stareyes12
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 13 9:28 AM
      I was able to get a new motherbord for this machine and the patterning
      problem was corrected. However, once the motherboard was in and I
      received the basic pattern sheets I had ordered and put them in, I
      discovered that there is a problem with the carriage knocking against
      the butts of the needles once they are selected to patterning position
      (D position). Also, there are problems when casting on as the needles
      won't catch the yarn in some places.

      I am wondering if the problem is with the main bed or the carriage.
      In all my years of knitting I have never experienced anything like it.
    • mapmsmith2
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
        Kinda late but sponge bar??

        --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "stareyes12" <sewlovely55@...>