Brother KH-910

  • stareyes12
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2007
      I have a Brother KH-910 that I purchased on ebay. The machine acce-
      pts patterns, however the CF, RR, CR and CE keys don't work and the
      card does not advance when the carriage is moved with the correct
      buttons put in. What could be wrong? I thought it was the
      motherboard and purchased one I found at the Knitting Closet, but
      another knitter said it may not be the motherboard, but the card
      reader. Anyone have any ideas?
    • stareyes12
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 13, 2007
        I was able to get a new motherbord for this machine and the patterning
        problem was corrected. However, once the motherboard was in and I
        received the basic pattern sheets I had ordered and put them in, I
        discovered that there is a problem with the carriage knocking against
        the butts of the needles once they are selected to patterning position
        (D position). Also, there are problems when casting on as the needles
        won't catch the yarn in some places.

        I am wondering if the problem is with the main bed or the carriage.
        In all my years of knitting I have never experienced anything like it.
      • mapmsmith2
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 4, 2008
          Kinda late but sponge bar??

          --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "stareyes12" <sewlovely55@...>