Re: [kminternals] Re: was wondering if i could get some help from you knitters

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2007
      On 8/3/07, Devav@... <Devav@...> wrote:

      This list has been awfully quiet lately. Anything going on?

      Good question. I haven't been focusing on the km stuff lately.

      Has anyone else got any news about interfacing their KM with desktop or other software?

      A lot of the data needed to do this is already in the files section.

      For those "users" in the group: what would you like to see regarding saving/loading files from your km?