Re: was wondering if i could get some help from you knitters

  • Devav@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 10:02 AM
      HI:

      Have you cked the sponge bar?  Sounds like that may be the culprit if you have checked for bent needles and everything else and it is working OK.  In the files of the Knitting machine list and I think also in the Brother list files, there are instructions for making your own replacement if you cannot find one from a dealer, which you should be able to do.

      This list has been awfully quiet lately. Anything going on?

          Posted by: "Eileen" celtic_diversions@... celtic_diversions
          Date: Thu Aug 2, 2007 7:17 pm ((PDT))

      i have a brother Kh-910 and having problems i have followed the book
      closley and it will catch a few needles and then skip some then catch
      some i don't know what i am doing wrong ... i checked all the dials and
      tensions any ideas???

      DEV
      (LA CA USA)

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4 2:01 PM
        On 8/3/07, Devav@... <Devav@...> wrote:

        This list has been awfully quiet lately. Anything going on?

        Good question. I haven't been focusing on the km stuff lately.

        Has anyone else got any news about interfacing their KM with desktop or other software?

        A lot of the data needed to do this is already in the files section.

        For those "users" in the group: what would you like to see regarding saving/loading files from your km?