All the Best in 2006 for everybody ....

  • hollimaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello,
      for all members a good 2006, health and succes.

      One request:
      Can everyone send me (per Mail) a simple pattern, created on a KH940
      and saved on a FB100? I have only a KH930 and I want to understand, how
      this pattern is going to save on a disk by a KH940 with more memory
      like the KH930.

      Greetings from Germany
      Holger
    • John Hogerhuis
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 5, 2006
        Unfortunately I only have a 930 as well, so I hope someone else can provide this. I presume the pattern will just be bigger with no other structural differences on the 940 though... more sectors will get used up.

        You might specify how large the pattern needs to be to be larger than the 930 ram.

        -- John.

        On 1/3/06, hollimaus <Holger.Schefczik@...> wrote:
        Hello,
        for all members a good 2006, health and succes.

        One request:
        Can everyone send me (per Mail) a simple pattern, created on a KH940
        and saved on a FB100? I have only a KH930 and I want to understand, how
        this pattern is going to save on a disk by a KH940 with more memory
        like the KH930.

        Greetings from Germany
        Holger

        Yahoo! Groups Links