Re: [kminternals] 910

  • Sue Howlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
      Bonnie,

      I've gone through my service manuals and I don't have anything earlier
      than the KH930. You may want to try and call Jerry Carrier at
      Needle-Tek at 360-892-2304, or at www.northwestknittingsupplies.com If
      you feel confident to change the part yourself, he can send the part,
      otherwise, he can do the repair at his shop. They're at 11312 NE 23rd
      St. Vancouver, WA 98684.

      Sue H.