Re: [kminternals] 910

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2005
      On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 19:28 +0000, bonitamccartney wrote:
      > I have a brother 910. The electronics work fine. But, the thingy, or
      > wheel, or disk that advances the card when I first put it in does not
      > advance the card. What is that piece called? Can I open it up and
      > change a piece? Are parts available and where can I get them? My
      > dealer said to bring it in but she can not gaurantee that she can fix
      > it. She said it may have to be shipped somewhere. If that is the
      > case, then I really do have concerns about the electronics. Any
      > thought, ideas or experience?
      > Bonnie McCartney
      > Denver

      Hi,

      Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, maybe one of the other
      users does. More focused on software... You might try on one of the
      other km groups.

      Later,

      -- John.
    • Sue Howlett
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
        Bonnie,

        I've gone through my service manuals and I don't have anything earlier
        than the KH930. You may want to try and call Jerry Carrier at
        Needle-Tek at 360-892-2304, or at www.northwestknittingsupplies.com If
        you feel confident to change the part yourself, he can send the part,
        otherwise, he can do the repair at his shop. They're at 11312 NE 23rd
        St. Vancouver, WA 98684.

        Sue H.