910

  • bonitamccartney
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2005
      I have a brother 910. The electronics work fine. But, the thingy, or
      wheel, or disk that advances the card when I first put it in does not
      advance the card. What is that piece called? Can I open it up and
      change a piece? Are parts available and where can I get them? My
      dealer said to bring it in but she can not gaurantee that she can fix
      it. She said it may have to be shipped somewhere. If that is the
      case, then I really do have concerns about the electronics. Any
      thought, ideas or experience?
      Bonnie McCartney
      Denver
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2005
        On Sat, 2005-11-19 at 19:28 +0000, bonitamccartney wrote:
        > I have a brother 910. The electronics work fine. But, the thingy, or
        > wheel, or disk that advances the card when I first put it in does not
        > advance the card. What is that piece called? Can I open it up and
        > change a piece? Are parts available and where can I get them? My
        > dealer said to bring it in but she can not gaurantee that she can fix
        > it. She said it may have to be shipped somewhere. If that is the
        > case, then I really do have concerns about the electronics. Any
        > thought, ideas or experience?
        > Bonnie McCartney
        > Denver

        Hi,

        Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question, maybe one of the other
        users does. More focused on software... You might try on one of the
        other km groups.

        Later,

        -- John.
      • Sue Howlett
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2005
          Bonnie,

          I've gone through my service manuals and I don't have anything earlier
          than the KH930. You may want to try and call Jerry Carrier at
          Needle-Tek at 360-892-2304, or at www.northwestknittingsupplies.com If
          you feel confident to change the part yourself, he can send the part,
          otherwise, he can do the repair at his shop. They're at 11312 NE 23rd
          St. Vancouver, WA 98684.

          Sue H.