Re: [kminternals] Digest Number 28

  • Rosalie J Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
      Yes, you can load any disk pattern from the 940 to the disk drive, remove the disk, reconnect to the 970, turn the disk drive on, reload the pattern disk and upload to the 970.   The process is the same with a 930, though you can't download a large pattern to the 930 except in 200s x 68r blocks.   This works the same way with the PPD, in mode 1, for the 940, and mode 2 for the 930.   Thats the 1st cartridge that was available for the PPD.

      Joan Smith

      If I understand right, you can save a pattern from KH940 to the disk
      in the FB100-drive, then you connect the fb100 to your KH970 and you
      can load this saved pattern into the KH970?

      The same you can do with a pattern from the KH970 to the KH940?

      ....Holger

      > Joan Smith
      >
      > kminternals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      >
      > There is 1 message in this issue.
      >
      > Topics in this digest:
      >
      > 1. communication between PC and KH...
      > From: "hollimaus"

      __

      __

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
        Yes, with the patterns, but not the shape files.  Joan

        The same you can do with a pattern from the KH970 to the KH940?

        Do you Yahoo!?