Re: [kminternals] communication between PC and KH...

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      The protocol is the same for all. I would imagine the same protocol is
      also in effect for the PPD.

      The amount of space taken up per "save" would have to be different,
      since the machines have different amounts of RAM, and pattern "saves"
      are just RAM dumps to as many sectors as it takes.

      For my 930, it does two writes, if I recall correctly, to two sequential
      sectors. It also updates some housekeeping sector "in-use" information.

      -- John.