Re: [kminternals] Digest Number 26

  • Rosalie J Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
      I have the FB100, the PPD, and a 940 and 970, the disc drive works the same with all the Brother electronic machines.

      Joan Smith

      kminternals@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      There is 1 message in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. communication between PC and KH...
      From: "hollimaus"

      Message: 1
      Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:03:16 -0000
      From: "hollimaus"
      Subject: communication between PC and KH...

      Two questions:

      Is there an difference in communication between the FB100 and
      KH930/940/950/965/970?

      Are the parameters between the FB100 and the KM's the same?

      Greetings Holger

      Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!

    • hollimaus
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 12, 2005
        --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, Rosalie J Smith <rjoan32@y...>
        wrote:

        Hi Joan, thank you for this information!

        > I have the FB100, the PPD, and a 940 and 970, the disc drive works
        the same with all the Brother electronic machines.

        If I understand right, you can save a pattern from KH940 to the disk
        in the FB100-drive, then you connect the fb100 to your KH970 and you
        can load this saved pattern into the KH970?

        The same you can do with a pattern from the KH970 to the KH940?

        ....Holger

        > Joan Smith
        >
        > kminternals@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        >
        > There is 1 message in this issue.