communication between PC and KH...

  • hollimaus
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 8, 2005
      Two questions:

      Is there an difference in communication between the FB100 and
      KH930/940/950/965/970?

      Are the parameters between the FB100 and the KM's the same?

      Greetings Holger
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2005
        The protocol is the same for all. I would imagine the same protocol is
        also in effect for the PPD.

        The amount of space taken up per "save" would have to be different,
        since the machines have different amounts of RAM, and pattern "saves"
        are just RAM dumps to as many sectors as it takes.

        For my 930, it does two writes, if I recall correctly, to two sequential
        sectors. It also updates some housekeeping sector "in-use" information.

        -- John.