      From: plaas_hoender [mailto:plaas_hoender@...]
      Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2005 4:11 PM
      To: kminternals@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [kminternals] empisal/brother knitting machine KH512

      Hi, I am new here.  I have been given the above machine with, I
      think is the ribber (a very narrow bed) without any instruction
      manual.  I would like to set it up but do not have a clue.  It looks
      more complicated than the modern knitting machines,  Can someone
      please help me out?  Thanks.  Jeanne.

      MSGTAG has notified Sandy that you have read this message.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic