85Re: [kminternals] New file uploaded to kminternals

    Feb 2, 2005
      On Wed, 2005-02-02 at 08:37 +0000, kminternals@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Hello,

      > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the kminternals
      > group.
      >
      > File : /Software/SECTOR2.zip
      > Uploaded by : hollimaus <Holger.Schefczik@...>
      > Description : A software to communicate between PC and PDD1/PDD2/FB100, based an GW-Basic or BASIC-A
      >
      > You can access this file at the URL:

      > Regards,
      >
      > hollimaus <Holger.Schefczik@...>

      Interesting, thanks for uploading this! This looks like it was written
      by the same author who produced SECTOR.BA for the Tandy 102/TRS-80 Model
      100 laptops.

      It looks like this app targets the TPDD2, which was the successor to the
      TPDD-1, which is the unit the Brother FB-100 is practically identical
      to. They are both very similar, but the firmware in the TPDD-2 is
      different than the TPDD-1.

      Have you been able to try this software yet?

      You've made me realize I may not have to start from scratch though on
      the software... need to dig through the Model 100 archives. We can at
      least use it for inspiration.

      Any idea where to find a compatible BASIC to run this?