      From: Devav@...
      Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 9:46 PM
      Subject: Re: [kminternals] Digest Number 15

      Welcome. I also have the 930.  I suggest that you also join the Knittingmachine list on yahoo. There are several german speaking members on there and they are always helpful.

      From: Holger.Schefczik@...
      Subject: Hello, I'm a new member of this group

      my name is Holger and I live in Bochum, a city with about 400.000 citizen in Germany. I'm searching for a long time for a group in german about knitting, specially the technic about connecting my brother kh930 with a pc. I'm happy to found this group and I hope, I can support the projects, although my english ist not the best ;-)

      Many greetings from Bochum, Germany

      (CONNIE in LA CA, USA)
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic