      Sent: Saturday, January 29, 2005 11:30 AM
      Subject: Re: [kminternals] Hello, I'm a new member of this group

      On Sat, 2005-01-29 at 02:09, Holger.Schefczik@... wrote:
      > Hello,
      > my name is Holger and I live in Bochum, a city with about 400.000
      > citizen in Germany. I'm searching for a long time for a group in
      > german about knitting, specially the technic about connecting my
      > brother kh930 with a pc. I'm happy to found this group and I hope, I
      > can support the projects, although my english ist not the best ;-)

      > Many greetings from Bochum, Germany
      > Holger

      Hello Holger, and Welcome.

      Glad to have you on the list.

      The focus here at the moment is to figure out the data format the KH930
      uses to save/load patterns to the disk drive.

      I have a good start on it, and I'm hoping some other engineer types will
      pitch in. I do not know what level you wish to particpate at, but any
      help is appreciated.

      If you are just looking for general knitting machine information, you
      should also join the knittingmachines@yahoogroups.com