    Jan 29, 2005
      Holger:

      Welcome. I also have the 930.  I suggest that you also join the Knittingmachine list on yahoo. There are several german speaking members on there and they are always helpful.

      In a message dated 1/29/2005 6:12:04 AM Pacific Standard Time, kminternals@yahoogroups.com writes:

      From: Holger.Schefczik@...
      Subject: Hello, I'm a new member of this group

      Hello,
      my name is Holger and I live in Bochum, a city with about 400.000 citizen in Germany. I'm searching for a long time for a group in german about knitting, specially the technic about connecting my brother kh930 with a pc. I'm happy to found this group and I hope, I can support the projects, although my english ist not the best ;-)

      Many greetings from Bochum, Germany
      Holger

      DEV
      (CONNIE in LA CA, USA)