5KM-Computers

    Nov 29, 2004

      That is also my goal  to control a Brother machine by a modern
      computer and possibly under windows. You are right that the market
      for such a device in monopolized.

      Hello John,

      About the same time or maybe before DAK, Susan from http://www.cochenille.com/index.html had a setup to use the km with the computer but has since discontinued production of it.  At that time I was too new to computers and didn't purchase it.  Maybe this device will give you some more information if you could find one.

      MSGTAG has notified Sandy that you have read this message.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic