47Passap download cables

  • mapmsmith2
    Dec 1, 2004
      Unlike Brother which requires DAK or a Brother PPD to program
      patterns, Passap can download directly from a PC using Creation
      software, or WinCrea, free software from Australia. The cable
      connections were worked out and in the files of the Passap knitting
      club. I think they also figured out how the DAK Passap cables work
      too but won't publish it because it may violate copyrights. What we
      need is a Brother version of WinCrea. (It works in Windows and is
      much better than Creation which is a DOS only program.)

      Hope this info helps. Alice
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic