326Hacking the 930

    Apr 2, 2014
      Friends --

      I want to remind everyone that the goal of this list is exchange of information and published source code related to the 930 and similar machines. I'd like to keep the focus there. Information about packaged or proprietary products is useful and it's not a big deal if they get mentioned here and there but I'd like it to make sure it stays a sidelight and not the focus.

      General knitting machine lists are probably the place for that and general tips.

      I'm not trying to be the conversation police... conversations drift, people ask off-topic questions and it's good to give friendly and informative responses. I just want to maintain the focus as we have so far.

      Cheers,

      -- John.