323Re: [kminternals] Anyone still active? In LA?

  • Amy Seeberger
    Apr 1, 2014
      Hi Natalia, I live in Los Angeles County. I don't write much code any more, and I don't have a lot of time to play with my machines; but I do follow the group and dream that one day I can contribute.

      Amy

      On 3/31/2014 9:22 PM, Natalia Fedner wrote:
      Hi,

      I used to work on a KH930 years ago (back at Parsons). I just bought one specifically to hack so that I could use photoshop with it. I realize since the original python code and instructions came out, there have been changes.

      So I have 2 Qs:
      1. Are any of you in LA or near LA?
      2. Is there a definitive place for the most updated version of python/instructions for hacking a regular KH930 (I do not have the KH930E).

      Excited for this new venture into fine gauge hacked knitting.I love machine knitting- but have kept it manual and chunky - as I create my own yarn. Take a look if you're curious:
      http://nataliafednerdesign.com/Welcome.html

      --
      Tomatoes: Sunset Zone 24
      Ravelry: AmyClaire