287Re: Giving a new brain to KH brother knitting machine

  • theotherterry
    Mar 27, 2013
      Hi Mar,

      I've been interested in your project since I saw the previous posting here a few weeks ago. This is something I've had in the back of my mind for several years. I have a KH910 sitting in a closet and I've just never made the time to dust it off and dig into its internals.

      I just downloaded your Arduino code to take a look at it and I see a few changes which might make significant differences in the performance, even on the older Arduinos. I need to look in more detail, but will be more than happy to share any ideas with you.

      I don't know how much detail is appropriate for this list, so feel free to contact me offlist.

      ____
      Terry

      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, Mar Canet <mar.canet@...> wrote:

      > Hi all,
      >
      > Yesterday, hackaday featured the project that we have been working on for
      > some months: http://knitic.com . Our idea is to have an open hardware
      > knitting machine base on brother knitting machine design.
      >
      > http://hackaday.com/2013/03/26/giving-a-cnc-knitting-machine-a-new-brain
      >
      > It is still not 100% usable, we are in testing period but hopefully soon
      > there with a new brain 100% open hardware and software.
      >
      > Happy to listen your feedbacks.
      >
      > Mar Canet
      > http://mcanet.info

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic