      Gesendet: Mittwoch, 27. März 2013 um 15:18 Uhr
      Von: "Mar Canet" <mar.canet@...>
      An: kminternals@yahoogroups.com
      Betreff: [kminternals] Giving a new brain to KH brother knitting machine

      Hi all,

      Yesterday, hackaday featured the project that we have been working on for some months: http://knitic.com . Our idea is to have an open hardware knitting machine base on brother knitting machine design.

      It is still not 100% usable, we are in testing period but hopefully soon there with a new brain 100% open hardware and software.

      Happy to listen your feedbacks.

      Mar Canet

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic