27Re: KH-930 and KH-940

    Nov 29, 2004
      John, no doubt it would be a great addition, specially that from what
      I hear, many people don't get to the hobby because of the size of
      room one needs. Computer, monitor, printer- it takes up lots of
      space. Laptop will also take up space and sometimes they are tricky
      in CNC because many of them have 3.3V ports.

      PDA would be agreat space saver. Do you know how tricky it is to
      enter data via PPD? Mike

      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger@p...>