      From: Andrea Bolldorf <andrea.bolldorf@...>
      To: kminternals <kminternals@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Jan 3, 2013 11:28 am
      Subject: AW: [kminternals] Brother Super Cartridge

      Hi R,

      nice to know that there are cheaper cables on the market.
      May you please also inform about the storage  and needed software? Where to find and what the approx. costs are?

      Your information is nice, but leaves lots in the dark as it is not com parable to the information package Rita gave.

      Thank you for supporting :)

      Andrea