255hk270

  • piano1923
    Dec 23, 2012
      Good Morning

      Hope 2013 brings us all some great things.
      Am new to Brother Electronics - found a reasonably priced HK270 and am wanting to take art from my photoshop and knit it. So I have seen the video and that prompted me to consider purchasing.. I know there are cables for DesignaKnit ( found one for 45.00) - but do I do the terminal emulation to be able to do others than DAK.. What is truly involved and has any one done the HK270. How well do they hold up electronically and compare to a SilverReed with electronics...? Thank you.

      Reid in Durham NC.