233Re: [kminternals] Re: Trouble running PDDemulate.py on WindowsXP (Brother 930)

    Apr 23, 2012
      Are you using hardware flow control, or just using the PDDemulate software as it is?

      I'd really like for someone who is having this problem to try using hardware flow control, as described a few emails back in this thread, and see if that solves it.

      Thanks!

      Steve

      On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM, jackpups@... <jackpups@...> wrote:

      I am running into the same problem, its only reading 865bytes. But using the FTDI cable with DAK7 and trying to make a backup everything is ok.
      So i think there is something wrong with pddemulate.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic