22Re: Saving in brother format on floppy disk

    Nov 29, 2004
      I agree. Look here:
      http://tinyurl.com/6hskf
      http://tinyurl.com/7yo9d

      Except for it is for an embroidery machine.

      About DAK like program: it onsists of two parts, one is a design
      package, that takes colors, shapes, styles into consideration to
      calculate a control file for the machine. The second part of the
      program is the data trasfer protocol and file.

      I am interested in downloading the data from a PC to a machine and/or
      possibly data from the machine to a PC for a modification within a PC.

      I understand that it is very difficult to write a program to output a
      control file for the machine according to a requirement, a certain
      type of a sweater. But it cannot be that difficukt to send the data

      from a PC to the machine and vice versa. What kind of data is a
      different matter at this time.
      John, do you know how many motors are in a knitter and if they are
      steppers or servos?

      Are there any other control variables, like solenoids, counters,
      relays?

      Mike

      --- In kminternals@yahoogroups.com, "John R. Hogerhuis" <jhoger@p...>