155Progress on Brother file format

    Jul 28, 2009
      I have made very good progress on the brother knitting machine file format. There is a link to the information from this page:

      http://www.antitronics.com/wiki/index.php?title=Electroknit_Technical_Information

      I have also started a python class to interface with these files. That class is read only at this point, but I am also playing with an application to program custom patterns, and that will require adding writing capabilities. Links to that software are also on the above page.

      I am posting these now because I am coming up on a period of a few weeks when I may not be able to make much progress on this, and I wanted to go ahead and get it out there.

      Enjoy!
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic